Vegan No-Bake Fudge CookiesPrep Time: 15 mins Cook Time: 0 mins Total Time: 15 mins Servings: 20
Do you ever find yourself being torn right down the middle?
On one hand, you exercise hard and work to achieve a body that is fit, healthy and looks great...on the other hand, your taste buds crave sweet treats and naughty desserts.
That’s the story of my life!
My happy compromise is to enjoy healthful treats, like these Vegan No-Bake Fudge Cookies, that taste JUST AS GOOD as the naughty, sugar-laden cookies that would get me totally off track with my fitness quest.
I’m incredibly pleased with the flavor of these sweet-n-salty no-bake cookies. As a bonus, there’s muscle-supporting protein mixed right into the yummy dough, AND you don’t even need an oven to enjoy these fudgy delights!
- Diana Keuilian
Keywords: no bake, Vegan, Fudge, Cookies, Snacks
- Place the pecans in a dry skillet over medium heat until golden. Transfer to a food processor and pulse into a powder.
- Add in the protein powder, cocoa powder, sea salt and swerve, pulsing until combined.
- Add in the melted coconut oil and vanilla extract and process until smooth.
- Form the dough into 20 cookies using 1 Tablespoon of cookie dough. Press onto a parchment paper-lined tray and press down with the tongs of a fork to create a pretty pattern on the top of each cookie. Chill for 30 mins in the or fridge before serving. Store leftovers in an air-tight container in the fridge or freezer. Enjoy!
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 7g||10%|
|Saturated Fat g||0%|
|Trans Fat g|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: